Makita DUC306Z 36V (18V x 2) Li-ion Cordless Brushless 300mm (12") Top Handle Chainsaw
The Makita DUC306Z is powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries so you get 36V of power and runtime without leaving the 18V platform. The purpose-built outer rotor brushless motor features a direct drive system for high efficiency cutting. The torque boost mode will increase the chain speed to accurately match the material being cut. The captive nuts and adjustable automatic chain lubrication make maintenance more efficient, whilst the kickback brake and variable speed trigger provide added safety and control.
- Powerful brushless motor produces more power and longer runtimes than brushed motors
- XPT for use in outdoor applications, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced protecting the circuitry
- Torque Boost Mode used for cutting thicker material, the torque will increase to 50% more cutting efficiency
- Metal spike bumper firmly grips the workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier
- Automatic chain lubrication - the amount of chain oil can be regulated allowing the user to make adjustments based on whether they are cutting hard or softwood
- Captive nut eliminates losing the nut when replacing the guide bar
- Climbing Ring allows the chainsaw to be connected to an arborist’s harness
- 3MPaVoltage: 36V (18V x 2)
- Bar length: 300mm
- Chain speed: 1200m/min
- Noise: 102LWA
- Length: 556mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
CutAbove Tools is an Australian family company with an extensive range of pruning, gardening and cleaning tools. We offer a personalised service on a great range of tools at a sensible price. A comprehensive range of spare parts is available.
Our extensive range of pruning, gardening and cleaning tools include:
- Secateurs (including Ratchets)
- Grass and Hedge Shears
- High Reach Pruners including 5M & 6M Extension Poles
- Heavy Duty 3M & 5M High Reach Pruning Poles
- Pruning Saws
- Interchangeable Stainless Steel Hand Garden Tools
Garden accessories such as Hose Nozzles, Garden Kneelers, Sharpeners, Rakes and Garden Gloves
- 2M and 5M Extension Cleaning Poles with Water Flow and Numerous Cleaning Attachments
- Trimmer Heads (Whipper Snipper Heads)
Contact us today for more information.
All prices are inclusive of GST. Payment can be made by credit card (VISA or Mastercard). The credit card details are sent to
us in a separate email using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). An encrypted link is established between a web server and a browser. This link ensures
that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites
in the protection of their online transactions with their customers. Please contact us if you wish pay via electronic funds transfer to our bank.
Products will be sent via Australia Post or courier. Note: Extension poles and products over 1.05 metres in length cannot be sent via Australia Post and must be delivered via courier. Courier delivery must also be a physical address and not a PO Box. It is our aim to minimise delivery costs and in some cases delivery may be subsidised, however CutAbove Tools reserves the right to adjust postage and delivery charges for deliveries outside major metropolitan areas or when otherwise required - you will be contacted prior to processing if this is the case.