Great cut, great value. Ideal for the smaller hand
SSS Range - Superior Spring System
SSS - Superior Spring System
CutAbove Tools has five models in its SSS range. All five models are high performance secateurs using a coil spring and a precise cutting blade(s). Whilst they all have a two year warranty with a comprehensive range of spares available, some are designed and priced at the regular and others for the occasional gardener. The coil spring provides a smooth cutting action, is less prone to rust and will not easily fall off when pruning.
1. Bypass Secateurs - Professional: for the regular gardener, nursery personnel or professional gardener. Drop forged blade and handles.
2. Bypass Secateurs - Econocut: the brother of our Professional Drop Forged Bypass Secateurs but with an economical price tag. Ideal for those who need to keep the garden in shape from time to time. Highly effective cutting capacity for the larger hand. Teflon coated SK5 blade and nylon/fibreglass handles.
3. Bypass Secateurs - Small Econocut: the sister to our Luxury Anodised Bypass Secateurs again with an economical price tag. Ideal for those who need to keep the garden in shape. Highly effective cutting capacity for the smaller hand. Teflon coated SK5 blade and nice feel polypropylene/fibreglass handles.
4. Bypass Secateurs - Luxury Anodised: for the regular gardener or nursery personnel, florists or professional gardener. Ideal for the smaller hand or to put into your pocket. Teflon SK5 blade and drop forged handles. Most people are amazed at these small but highly efficient secateurs.
5. Snips - Luxury Anodised: matching handles with the Bypass Secateurs (4). Extremely easy clean cut for floristry work, propagation or bonsai. Teflon SK5 blade and drop forged handles. Anodised handles really make these snips stand out.
Contact us today for more information.
All prices are inclusive of GST. Payment can be made by credit card (VISA or Mastercard). The credit card details are sent to us in a separate email using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). An encrypted link is established between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers. Please contact us if you wish pay via electronic funds transfer to our bank.
Products will be sent via Australia Post or courier. Note: Extension poles and products over 1.05 metres in length cannot be sent via Australia Post and must be delivered via courier. Courier delivery must also be a physical address and not a PO Box. It is our aim to minimise delivery costs and in some cases delivery may be subsidised, however CutAbove Tools reserves the right to adjust postage and delivery charges for deliveries outside major metropolitan areas or when otherwise required - you will be contacted prior to processing if this is the case.
Please note: All prices are inclusive of GST. Secure payment is available via Stripe or Paypal. Please contact us if you wish to pay via electronic funds transfer (EFT) to our bank account.