Heavy Duty Anvil Ratchet Lopper
Suitable for both home and trade use
- Heavy duty curved blade
- Ratchet mechanism saves approximately 30% effort
- Powder coated sliding aluminum handles
- Length extends from 75cm to 104cm
- Strong yet lightweight (approx 1.85Kg)
- Will cut up to 60mm
- Soft thermoplastic rubber grips
- Safety lock
- Available spare parts:
- Nuts and Bolts
- Sliding Pin Clips
Click on video below for demonstration
Ratchet Lopper Technique
This video will give you a detailed explanation of how to use a ratchet lopper more effectively and efficiently. Using this information you will be able to prune, trim and chop branches quicker and easier than before.
Cutabove Tools carry a range of loppers to suit most needs. Loppers are what you need to cut branches.
- Heavy Duty Anvil Ratchet Lopper (1001): This lopper utilises ratchet technology to easily cut through live and green branches up to 60mm. The unit weighs 1.9Kg and is 750mm in length. When the lightweight aluminium handles are extended the loppers are 1040mm in length. Great for reach and for trimming branches when lopped. It is ideal for the tradie or person doing a lot of lopping. The anvil cutting system means you can thicker and harder branches easier. Saves about 30% effort.
- Bypass Ratchet Lopper (1002): NEW. This bypass ratchet lopper replaces the medium duty anvil ratchet lopper (1003). Now you have the option of a anvil ratchet lopper (1001) or this bypass ratchet lopper (1002). This lopper will cut through live and green branches up to 55mm with ease. The bypass version allows you to cut closer the main stem. It is 1.6Kg in weight and 690mm in length. Extendable handles to 980mm. For those who prefer a bypass cutting action but need some extra assistance through the ratchet system. Ideal for use by both the man and lady of the house. Saves about 30% effort.
- Medium Duty Anvil Ratchet Lopper (1003): Discontinued but spare parts still available.
- Gear Action Bypass Lopper (1017): The gear action will save you 10 - 15% effort. It will cut in one single cut. Use on live and green branches up to 45mm. It weighs 1.5Kg and is 710mm in length. Will extend to 1000mm.
- Gear Action Anvil Lopper (1682): A very popular lopper due to its clean and precise cut. Will cut up to 30mm if the stems are live and green. Not for heavy duty pruning but more for those who want a quick and easy cut. Weighs 1Kg and has extendable handles.
- Ultralight Bypass Lopper (1821): Only 450grams. Really a pair of secateurs with long handles. Ideal for lightweight pruning (25mm) especially for those who find using secateurs difficult.
Contact us today for more information.
All prices are inclusive of GST. Payment can be made by credit card (VISA or Mastercard). The credit card details are sent to
us in a separate email using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). An encrypted link is established between a web server and a browser. This link ensures
that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites
in the protection of their online transactions with their customers. Please contact us if you wish pay via electronic funds transfer to our bank.
Products will be sent via Australia Post or courier. Note: Extension poles and products over 1.05 metres in length cannot be sent via Australia Post and must be delivered via courier. Courier delivery must also be a physical address and not a PO Box. It is our aim to minimise delivery costs and in some cases delivery may be subsidised, however CutAbove Tools reserves the right to adjust postage and delivery charges for deliveries outside major metropolitan areas or when otherwise required - you will be contacted prior to processing if this is the case.